Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Vintage Aero Club
For those who follow this blog since around 2013 probably already have heard me talking about Vintage Aero Club. For those who didn...
-
1- Get one Helicopter 2- Perform a very efficient post flight inspection 3- Send the "Helo" to maintenance due to a problem in one...
-
Sadly another year has passed and so another Oshkosh Air Venture has happened and I wasn't able to go there. Oh well... if I can't g...
-
To all my readers, if there is anyone who reads this, I apologize for my absence. The situation could not be better to Myself, somehow the ...
2 comments:
E isso é bom ou mau? É que se for numa escala de 0 a 10...mas eu acredito que seja o máximo. ;)
lol, oi amigo cruz é bom, a escala é só de 1 a 6. ;)
Post a Comment