Wednesday, April 6, 2011

English proficiency ICAO level check - Done!

Well I can't say that it's already done because I will only get the results in two or three weeks but I'm confident that it was enough at least to get a classification of 4 which is the minimum to be able to fly outside Portugal and some other countries like Brasil, East Timor, etc.

My English Exam was made on the Portuguese Airline Pilots Association in Portuguese APPLA (www.appla.pt) and was originally a RMIT Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology Exam. RMIT have created the RELTA division to deal with English proficiency tests for aviation.

Here is the RELTA website where you can find some interesting information about this subject and it also has a training test which I strongly recommend for those who are thinking on getting their English Rating in a short time.

RELTA

No comments:

Vintage Aero Club

For those who follow this blog since around 2013 probably already have heard me talking about Vintage Aero Club. For those who didn&#...