Thursday, December 20, 2012

CS-AZB The Blue Angel

The Cessna CS-AZB is from Aeropiloto fleet and I flew it for the first time after completing my ATPL integrated course in a hour building flight to keep up to date. If you pay attention this aircraft figures in this blog as the wallpaper photograph.

Credits: Filipe Cardoso - Me and my friend Tiago Silva

Credits: Filipe Cardoso - My friend Tiago with the controls 

Credits: Filipe Cardoso - Walkaround

The reason for calling it Blue Angel is simple it is because this aircraft at this time is completely painted in Sky Blue with white rims and registration.

Credits: Filipe Cardoso

Credits: Filipe Cardoso

In this little fellow I've went to Portimão, LPPM nad Évora, LPEV and also was the aircraft on witch I took my father and girlfriend to fly for the first time with me at the controls.

Credits: Filipe Cardoso

The Cessna 152 CS-AZB has the construction number 15281900 and a previous American registration N67538 and the English G-HOSE nad G-SACA.

Credits: Daniela Ferreira - Preparing for the next flight

Credits: Daniela Ferreira

Credits: Daniela Ferreira - Daniela one of my first passengers

Credits: Filipe Cardoso - My Dad and my very first passenger

No comments:

Vintage Aero Club

For those who follow this blog since around 2013 probably already have heard me talking about Vintage Aero Club. For those who didn&#...