Thursday, December 2, 2010

New Aircraft in my flightschool

Yes it's true, there is a new plane in town. The Tecnam P2006T is the new aircraft recently acquired by Leávia and has arrived on November 11th. This new aircraft will replace the already old Piper Pa-23 Aztec with 42 years. As I am at the end of my formation probably I won't fly it but it seems an interesting plane made by a light sport aircraft manufacturer and with two Rotax engines, first time that I see one of those in a general aircraft in this case two of them. The version bought by Leávia comes with Garmin G1000 system witch is very complete and brings us closer to the bigger aircraft glass cockpits. Here is a presentation video made by Tecnam.

No comments:

Vintage Aero Club

For those who follow this blog since around 2013 probably already have heard me talking about Vintage Aero Club. For those who didn&#...