Friday, November 25, 2011

Aviation Blogging and Gadgets

That's what this blog is all about. In a single word is Aviation but following the title of this post it is a Blog and also has some gadgets. You don't think so? Well I have been watching this blog statistics and I have found that already 137 views were from the Apple's iPad. Great!
I don't have one, and I really regret about that not because I want to consult or post in my Blog outdoors but because there are a huge number of applications that can be very useful for pilots.
Here is a footage of AvWeb.com in YouTube relative to the Jeppesen applications for iPad witch I think are amazing and with great capacity. This can be a good revolution in aviation specially about charts and flight navigation.




No comments:

Vintage Aero Club

For those who follow this blog since around 2013 probably already have heard me talking about Vintage Aero Club. For those who didn&#...